Why Didn’t He Call You Back
Is it something you said or did or didn’t do? On a recent Today show interview, Rachel Greenwald, a dating coach discussed her new book, Why He Didn’t Call You Back which interviews1000 men . Some items of importance to men that came up:
1. You can tell a lot about a woman on a first date, which is why there aren’t a lot of second dates.
2. Looks matter a lot, about 70%. At the end of the day you have to wake up next to that person.
3. 85% of Men didn’t call back because of a “Negative First Impression”
4. 68% of Men hadn’t called back a good-looking woman
5. 21% of women guessed fear prevented him from calling
6. 44% guessed men had timing issues that affected them calling
Some First Date Turn Offs:
1. The Sunny Side Up: The woman puts her cell phone on the table, face up and leaves it there through the duration of the date and looks at it every time it buzzes.
2. Being Inconsiderate to Wait Staff- When a woman says “I guess she is having a bad day” and smiles through a hectic waitstaff, the guy looks at her as a kind person.
Top Reason’s Men Don’t Call
1. The Boss Lady (Aggressive and Argumentative Behavior is the #1 turn off) They want smart and intelligent with a “warm” demeaner”
2. The Blahs
3. The Bait and Switch
4. The Park Avenue Princess
5. The Closer
6. The Flasher
7. The B*&@! In Boots
8. The Debbie Downer
9. The Ex-Factor
10. The One-Way Street
Don’t ever send a guy a Thank You text or email after a date. It deflates the guy who should make the first approach.
84% of the men expect to pay but don’t want the woman to expect it.
Kind, Considerate and Thoughtful is the #1 to men.
Now you can make a quick adjustment, be nice.