South Carolina Flirt
Top 10 flirting tips
By Fran Greene
10. Flirting is an attitude A good flirt is self-confident and not afraid to take risks. Be enthusiastic
and positive — it works!
9. Start a conversation The best opening line is saying hello. Talk about the surroundings, ask a
question, ask for help or state an opinion.
8. Have fun Be playful, light-hearted and spontaneous. Show your vulnerability.
7. Use props Never leave home without a prop. Props are natural conversation starters.
They encourage conversation and others will be compelled to start talking to
you. Great props include dogs, kids, unusual jewelry, a fabulous scent, a
sweatshirt with your favorite passion, interesting ties, hats or an
interesting book or newspaper.
6. Be the host Change your behavior from guest to host. You are not a passive person
waiting around for romance; instead, you're the welcome committee.
5. Make the first move Move closer to the person you want to meet. Say hello.
4. Listen You have two ears and one mouth because you should listen twice as much as
you speak. Listening is a true art. Your flirting partner will be drawn to
you. Everyone loves to be heard.
3. Eye contact Make eye contact, but please look your partner in the eye gently (no more
than a few seconds) and then glance away. Don’t stare — it’s a turn off.
2. Compliment Compliment your flirting partner. The best compliments have the element of
surprise. The "flirtee" will know that you really noticed them. Remember,
your compliments must be honest, sincere and genuine. When you receive a
compliment, the best response is a simple "Thank you!"
1. Smile It's contagious. Smiling makes you so much more approachable. A smile lights
up your face and draws people to you. You'll be a people magnet.
Check out other Online Dating Services
There are so many online dating services. At last count, there are over
800 online dating services to choose from. So how do you go about finding
the best and spending your money wisely?
1. Research online dating sites. Keep in mind that online dating sites
that you have never heard of before will have a minimal database and won't
be worth your time and money. Try the big online dating sites with name
Match.com Try it free for 3 days!
2. Establish a budget. Decide how much money you want to devote to online
dating, and set a budget. Some sites charge one-time membership fees, others
automatically charge recurring monthly fees to your credit card. Most online
dating sites charge between $20-$30 a month. Some with extensive
psychological profiles and matching like E-harmony charge $49.95 a
month......but watch for their specials where they will sometimes do 2 or 3
months for the price of 1. Match.com will offer a 3 day FREE TRIAL on occassion.
3. Seek recommendations. Talk to trusted friends, colleagues, and family to
see if anyone they know has had a positive experience with a particular
online dating website.
4. Consider specialized online dating sites. Determine if you have any special interests or
unique situations that might require a more specialized online dating
website. Some online dating sites cater to customized audiences including
political affiliations, sexual preferences, race, religion, etc.
5. Determine pros and cons. Narrow down the list of potential online sites
to your top three and compare them to determine pros and cons of each. Pay
particular attention to monthly/yearly cost, free versus fee services, and
number of website members.
Try Speed Dating
in South Carolina: 25 Dates in one night at Hurry Date-25%
off off parties with online dating membership
What are some other ways to meet Singles
in South Carolina? Go to as many singles events as you can. Variety
is the key. Don't focus on any one type of group.
First: Meet young single professionals
at fundraisers, singles charity and civic organizations.
Second: Join sports leagues, singles
hiking, biking, outdoors, or adventures clubs.
Third: Join a church or religious
group for Jewish, Catholic, or Singles. Also check out singles cruises and
Newly divorced or single parent? Get
help at a singles support or divorce recovery group.
What about online dating? Check out
the information on Singlesonthego.com to learn how to place personal ads to
meet single men and women online. You'll also find great dating advice for
online personals and meeting singles by using various dating services,
dating agencies, matchmakers, introductions services. Go ahead, you can do
it!.....check out the singles scene in your area to find a new relationship
today! Check out the list of online dating services above categorized by
general, foreign/ethnic, religious, alternative, senior and single parents.